Academic work & media
GRANTSVoice as a Matter of Design: a Framework for Novel Vocal Imaginaries, The Independent Research Fund Denmark – DFF-Research Project, 2022-2025
[multi’vocal], The New New, Bertelsmann Stiftung’s “Ethics of Algorithms” project and Superrr Lab in collaboration with Allianz Kulturstiftung and Goethe-Institut, 2020 -2021
- Guest Editor, Sounding Women’s Work, special issue, Seismograf Peer Journal (2020-2022)
- Guest Editor, Collective, special issue, Peripeti Journal (2019-2020)
- Teknokroppen, Fuglsang Kunstmuseum, 2023
- Seismograf Peer 2022, 2023
- DIS 2020, 2023
- Journal of Sonic Studies 2021
- CHI 2021
- POM 2018
2017, 2018: Research Topics in Interaction Design (part of the specialization in IxD) at the IT University in Copenhagen.
2017: Introduction to Interaction Design at the IT University of Copenhagen.
2016: Robots and Artificial Life at the Department of Arts and Cultural Studies at the University of Copenhagen.
2015: Sound Design at the Department of Arts and Cultural Studies at the University of Copenhagen.
2021: Qualitative Research Methods and Academic Communication at the IT University of Copenhagen.
2018: Digital Experience and Aesthetics at the IT University of Copenhagen.
2014 - 2023: Supervision of students writing bachelor projects and master thesis individually or in groups up to four students.
GUEST LECTURER & WORKSHOP FACILITATOR
2022: The Rhythmic Music Conservatory (RMC).
2021: Electronic Sound and Music at the Royal Academy of Music.
2020-2021: Danish Institute of Electronic Music (DIEM) The Royal Academy of Music.
2021: The School of Media Arts, The Royal Danish Academy of Art Copenhagen
2013-2014: Digital Culture at the Department of Arts and Cultural Studies at Lund University.
2020 - 2024: Danish Institute of Electronic Music (DIEM) at the Royal Academy of Music, Electronic Sound and Music at the Royal Academy of Music & the Rhythmic Music Conservatory.
INVITED PUBLIC TALKS & MEDIA APPEARANCES
- Nye Veje, invited respondent and presenter, The Danish Composers’ Society (2022)
- [multi’vocal], interview, the New New and SUPERRR Lab (2021)
- New Connections – Queering the Radio Voice, podcast, Art Hub Copenhagen (2021)
- Blinde vinkler, podcast, IDA Ingeniørforeningen (2020)
- Conversations with Every Thing, talk, Techfestival (2019)
- Designing Inclusive Voice Assistants, talk, BLOCK ZERO (2019)
- Vocaloids at Future Talks, talk, IDA Ingeniørforeningen (2018)
- Hvordan bliver et stykke stemme-software til et kulturelt fænomen?, interview, IDA Universe (2017)
- Techtopia #17, podcast, IDA Ingeniørforeningen (2017)
- Hatsune Miku in The End, TV interview, DR 2 (2017)
- The Aesthetics of Social Robots, talk, Vermilion Sands (2016)